Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Hukilau 2010 Cooking Contest

Pages: 1 2 replies

Aloha to everyone!

We are adding an element to the event that several of you have asked for over the years. I have been asked to either cover the food we experience in Tiki temples in a seminar at Hukilau or have some sort of cooking contest at the event. We are introducing the first ever cooking competition at The Hukilau 2010.

What we are looking for is someone that would want to be a part of this event as an organizer for the Hukilau Cook Off. This competition will be in conjunction with the Room Crawl. All foods created will compliment each room of the Room Crawl. That way the mixologists can concentrate on their drinks and the chefs can concentrate on their creations.

The person chosen as the organizer will have creative freedoms and will be involved from the ground up - this is a first ever for a Tiki event. You will work with our team to assist you in making this a success. We are also lining up sponsors to donate elements for the dishes to be served.

If you are interested in really being involved creating this exciting element for Hukilau 2010 you can either PM me here or send me an email at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you...

And cooks and chefs - we will announce soon how you can become a contestant!

What a cool idea! Will the recipes be posted when the contest is done?

Absolutely - we will be posting the drink creations as well!

Pages: 1 2 replies