Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Smuggler's Cove Rumbustion Society!

Pages: 1 16 replies

I read this morning that another pal of mine just became a member of the level I of the Smuggler's Cove Rumbustion Society (Disciple of The Cove), and I am surprised a thread for the SmugCo RS hasn't been started yet, so...

*** Let the CONGRATULATIONS begin for those who have been indoctrinated into its esteemed ranks!***

Congrats to JenTiki and Baron and...

J

Thank you, Ma'am! But we should probably start with Tikitastic and Iniquitiki who became the first Disciples of the Cove in a touching moment when they downed their final shots in unison. I see a double-wide plaque in their future. Isn't it sweet!
:drink:
Cheers boys!

Yes, well, their names hadn't been named, in particular, yet, so I was kinda keepin' it incognito, but, what-the-hey, congrats nui to them!

J

Congratulations to Tiki Kaimuki who became the latest Disciple of the Cove this evening!

Boy, that was fun! Now for the 2 ounce pours of 80 more.
Here's to a happy new year full of delicious rum!

P

Congrats! Boys and Girl.

I am not playing this game this round .

Rumor has it, Iniquitiki will be achieving level II: Guardian of the Cove tonight! Let's wish him well!

Tofu Joe & I will try to be there for this momentous occasion!

Iniquitiki made it to Guardian of the Cove - Rumbustation Society Level 2 Saturday night. Iniquitiki was the first to make it after enjoying 100 different rums in just over 1 month since Smuggler's Cove opened! Congratulations Iniquitiki!!!

Any pix of the cool SmugCo Rumbustion Society hat?!!

J

Congratulations to Tikitastic on becoming the third Guardian of the Cove in a festive ceremony last night! Well done sir!

J

On 2010-01-13 17:05, Haole'akamai wrote:
Any pix of the cool SmugCo Rumbustion Society hat?!!

It's not a hat! It's a fez! :wink:

M

THIS WEEK:

YESTERDAY: Rum Runner hits Level I: Disciple of The Cove! (20 Rums!)
TONIGHT: JenTiki hits Level II: Guardian of The Cove! (100 Rums!)
TOMORROW: Iniquitiki hits Level III: Master of The Cove!! (200 RUMS!!!)

Holey Moley! It's all-pro week at The Cove! Come and cheer them on!

(livers destroyed nightly at 7pm)

Congrats to JenTiki for tonight's accomplishments

and a preemptive congrats to Iniquitiki for tomorrow night's.

J

Congratulations to Iniquitiki on becoming the first Master of the Cove in a ceremony and final trial in which The Potentate was assisted by the three other Guardians of the Cove. The event was well attended by a contingent from the Cult of the Eye, many other local TC members, and even some of the off-duty SC staff who came in for the auspicious occasion.

Well done Master Roumas!

T

Congratulations to Master Ron! Wish I could have been there to see the ceremony.

M

somebody gonna get killed,

slowly by rum....

Jeff(btd)

Pages: 1 16 replies