Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Christmas at Trader Vic's L.A. and Don the Beachcomber's

Pages: 1 13 replies

It does indeed appear that Trader Vic's will be open on December 24th and 25th (or so I've been told). If this sounds like a fine way to bring the holiday cheer into your Tikified soul, make your reservations now and have a (Don) "Ho! Ho! Ho!" time supporting our local Vic's with friends and family. Who knows? If enough of us go, this might end up being one big Christmas Tiki party at Trader Vic's!

[ Edited by: Tangaroa-Ru 2009-12-20 22:13 ]

Also, Don the Beachcomber's will be open on Christmas Eve Day until 8 p.m. Tikify your holidays by going to D the B's or Trader Vic's!

Good to know, thanks for the heads up.
you might want to change the thread title to include both places.

Jeff(btd)

Done!

Thanks Kari,

(IF) I am up for it, I might try to swing by Don's after our annual x-mas day movie.

Jeff(btd)

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2009-12-21 16:13 ]

Come and enjoy Trader Vic's and Regal Cinemas on Christmas Day

Parking is only $5.00 for 4 hours with Cinema Validation

http://www.lalive.com/content.php?section=entertainment&page=regal_cinemas

Parking is FREE all day every day at Don the Beachcombeer!

ha ha ha christmas day throwdown.
I'm just glad that there are both places in So. Cal.
and that we have a choice.

congrats to both of you.

Jeff(btd)

On 2009-12-21 22:58, artsnyder wrote:
Parking is FREE all day every day at Don the Beachcombeer!

Will Don's be Open on Christmas Day for Dinner??? If so is it going to be Regular Menu or Prix-Fixe Menu?? Will there be Happy Hour in the Dagger Bar???

I just called Don's and was told that they will be open for Dinner with their Regular & Special Christmas Menu and Happy Hour will be available too! :)

thanks for the INfo wooohooo

Jeff(btd)

bump

one last bump

WooooHooooo! Great Food - Strong Drinks - Lots of Holiday Cheer. Our Family had a Tiki-rrific Time at Don's last night :) It was the perfect way to end our Christmas Day. Thanks to The Don The Beachcomber Ohana for making our Christmas Night so special.

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2009-12-28 17:45 ]

Pages: 1 13 replies