Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Shecky, the Future Holy Grail!

Pages: 1 18 replies

T

I just received the two Shecky mugs that I ordered, and they are decidedly hip! For those that are not in the loop on these, I'm sure they would pay far more than what Stuckie asks.

Get yours while they are still available! Otherwise, you might be paying three times the price on ebay next year! (And if we find those that put them up for sale...!)

(Disclaimer: tikigreg is in no way affiliated with or compensated by the abovementioned producer. Tax, title, and registration extra.)

T

I hope I can get one. I sent an email from the link somebody provided. I guess I'll see what happens. I've got quite a few Munktiki's Lmtd and otherwise.

I got it in record time
:sheckymug:

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2002-06-27 12:17 ]

T

I also got a Shecky! A very cool mug (as are ALL the Munktiki products) and I have a warm fuzzy glow inside from being an "insider" on TikiCentral. OK....maybe the warm fuzzy glow was from the Mai Tai, but I still feel "hip!" Keep up the good work Paul & Stuckie!

M

Got my Shecky yesterday, even picked up an "EEK" from the guys at Munktiki as well. My Shecky is #63, come on club members, where you hiding that $18 plus shipping? Pony up and get the mug, it's the Tiki Centalite mascot!

Plus, you don't have to worry about some big-money collector sniping you at the last second. Shecky is purrty cool and so is Eek! While my collection is entirely "vintage" I make an exception for the Muntiki pieces.

They're that good.

I think they are out of order as mine is #79. There may be more out there than it seems.

:sheckymug:

Put my name on the list.

T

Does anyone think that Shecky 2.0 (thehut) is worth trading a shecky for. Maybe later down the road

I'll take one too.

On 2006-09-13 08:40, Unga Bunga wrote:
Put my name on the list.

On 2006-09-13 09:08, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:
I'll take one too.

All right you two, knock it off. You're freakin out my addled brain here.

Who's this Shceky dude?

Is he/she limited?

If so I want 1 , 325 ,2500000000 please

V

pfff, shecky is canadian...

My wife, children and Guinea pig would also like to create TC id's to get a Shecky.

Sign all 5 of us up. :)

(the aforementioned comment is intended to be tongue in cheek)

M

pfff, shecky is canadian...

Your Honor, The defendant, Monsieur Virani dismissed Canadians, particularly one green mutant Northerner, one "Shecky". The people hereby offer into evidence People's Exhibit "A". I believe you will find this illuminating.

Ahhhh HA!

On second thought, I don't much like Canadians either. Now, French-Canadians? Don't even get me started on them!

Hey, I love everybody! 'Cept that guy, and those two over there, and everyone who has ever purchased a Celine Dion cd. Oh, and Texans...and Dodgers fans.

Ambassador midnite

EDIT: I hate rude people too, but love walks on the beach, Cabernet Sauvignons, and tacos.

[ Edited by: midnite_tiki 2006-09-13 16:45 ]

mmmm, I like gettin caught in the rain, cheetos, and empty coffee cans.

A

Shecky is the one who said, "Less virtual reality, more ritual virility!"

-Randy

OK, now I have occasionally been called a little sloooow but am I the only one to notice that the original post for the Shecky mug was JUNE OF 2002!

Has the fever for the oh so limited and already quite over sold out "Ohana Huts" caused a mass TC hysteria on any post so much as mentioning a mug?

Do I feel a little upset that after I was fortunate enough to partake from an actual Ohana Hut in the flesh....OK, Ceramic, actually to touch it's cool, green exterior, it's smooth, glossy sides, my lips sipping playfully at it's straw....only to have it RIPPED FROM MY GRASP....never to be seen again!!

YES, DAMN YOU YES!! I am bedridden with depression....OK, is anyone going to give up their Ohana Hut to me? :)

Oh, sorry, I got side tracked....as I think this post did....but HEY, if we're linin' up and countin' heads cause somebody said there is a Shecky Mug available then count me in!

One Please! :)

M

2 please

Z
Zeta posted on Sun, Feb 7, 2010 9:26 PM

I want one too!

Pages: 1 18 replies