Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Surf Side Records shirts Limited!!!!

Pages: 1 8 replies

Hey Gang did a few surf side records shirts limited run of 30 (S- XXL) 100% Heavy cotton hand screened in sea-blue ink /black shirts $15. post paid

NOTE" surf side records was a label from the 50's took this image of the inner sleeve from a 1960's surf record

thanks again to all...only have 13 left to sell and i'm low on sizes also now please only 3 per household unless u ask me first..these are limited.. thanks again everone

ok Joe got the last XXL glad my shirt can find a home in the UK "God save the Queen" (heheh)

now all i have left is S-XL.....and only 10 left to sell..don't wait till the last one it may be gone

ok only 7 left...yes i take all forms of payment...thanks to all who bought one all ships today Tiki Joe from the UK expect two weeks delivery time maybe less..have a safe new year

hey i do a few left...out of XXL.. out of Med now...I only made 30, but if anyone wants one and i don't have a size I'll do a few more, to fill an order but not many, wouldn't be fair to the other people who bought the first one, I'll do a limited # of 12 in red ink (kind of like a second press)

so first come first gets!!!! and that will be it.. Thanks again to all and stay tuned for my #2 set of tiki mugs!!!!!!...

SOLD OUT ....SOLD OUT.. SOLD OUT....SOLD OUT...!!!!!!!

I WILL DO A LIMITED RUN NEXT WEEK IN RED (ONLY 12) SO GET IN LINE...THANKS AGAIN TO ALL "A FRAME" YOU GOT THE LAST ONE.....SURF ON DUDES...WD

Received...

Cool t-shirt.

Thanks!

cool glad you like it.. hope it goes well in your English summers..hehehe...untill then , be safe and have a cold one for me...WD

They don't drink em cold in Jolly ole' England CJ!!

Pages: 1 8 replies