Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Not an Ashtray, not a Mug, but an Urn for Ashes

Pages: 1 12 replies

I'm looking for a suitable vessel to house my ashes when the last Mai Tai is served and it's time to go from chilled to charred. In other words, I'd like to find a Tiki urn or something that would hold about two quarts of ashes in liquid equivalent. BTW, I'm in Sydney Australia and new here.

Any ideas? [email protected]

Call up Marcus http://www.tikibeat.com.au/ maybe he will carve one up.

THanks for that. He ends up living a short distance from here. Maybe a carved receptacle might be the go!

Very cool idea for Tiki urn! let us know what you come up with!

D

I am using this tiki urn for my grandmother....i think this is the best tiki urn....

to see more variety ....www.***********.com

[ Edited by: Hakalugi - Spam Link Removed - - 2012-05-11 10:21 ]

Wait, is Tiki Kate's urn seriously being used by an urn spammer?

[ Edited by: SuperEight 2012-05-11 03:29 ]

[ Edited by: SuperEight 2012-05-11 03:46 ]

Ban Dayton straight to Hell!

WTF?

Okay,

I removed the spam link and am moving this back to the board.

As insensitive as the spammer was, I do have to agree that Tiki Kate's custom designed urn IS the best Tiki Urn. :)

I have sent an email to the urn website indicating how offensive they come across. Don't completely blame them though. Typically what happens is a website seeks or is approached by a service that promises to boost their Google ranking. In an attempt to do this, sometimes unbeknownst to the website, what the service does is flood the internet with spam links. In this case, a very poorly thought out one.

In the meantime, may Kate rest in peace. :cry:

Wow!! Ya. I was going to say thats Kates urn. Thats pretty F'd up for that spammer Dayton to use that.

B

the world can be a really sad place at times....

MT

Indeed. I think Kate would have gotten a laugh out of that. After she ripped them a new one.

Dayton, you take the phrase "Stay clAssy" to an entirely new level. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your amrpits.

On 2012-05-11 10:37, Hakalugi wrote:
As insensitive as the spammer was, I do have to agree that Tiki Kate's custom designed urn IS the best Tiki Urn. :)

Agreed! :D

Tiki Urn is a great idea! At the moment I've got my place of rest picked out as a cupcake shaped cookie jar.

Pages: 1 12 replies