Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Anyone wanna swap?

Pages: 1 14 replies

La Verandah has three of those cute lil' vintage Trader Vic ashtrays in excellent condition up for exchange. As she is techno-impaired, she can only supply a description here:

All three are small, round, white porcelain, shallow dishes with gold rests on the rims for the smokes. One has two gents singing, the second has a small group of folks eating/chasing/dancing -- both are in colors. The third is a Hinky Dinks/Trader Vic's anniversary item with a black-and-white picture of the original pre-Trader Vic's building.

The first ashtray is pristine with a small label on the bottom that says Made in Japan, the other two have some wear to the thin gold band that runs around the inside of the depression, otherwise fine and no labels.

La Verandah is open to all swap proposals.

bump

Z
Zeta posted on Thu, Jan 21, 2010 9:25 PM

I want to swap!

What is verandah looking in exchange for?

S

Don't agree to "swap" with Grog... unless you're into that...

[ Edited by: bb moondog 2010-01-22 16:53 ]

[ Edited by: bb moondog 2010-01-22 16:49 ]

uhhh ZING!!!
you wanna swap for O.G. art? lemme know

[ Edited by: bb moondog 2010-01-22 16:49 ]

sorry..this browser went NUTs for a second and I got DUPES

[ Edited by: bb moondog 2010-01-22 16:46 ]

[ Edited by: bb moondog 2010-01-22 16:45 ]

Sorry, folks. Delay in response time caused La Verandah to misremember she had this swap offer up. Must check one's alert-mail preferences...

I am up for 'most anything of a tiki nature. I am, alas, sadly ignorant of what a "Grog" is, or "O.G. art."

As far as I can tell, these little ashtrays on the open market go for between $8 and $15 a piece. Interested barterers might think of something of comparable monetary value and suggest a swap accordingly.

I do have a miniature tiki lounge of a one inch=one foot scale, if anyone has tiny bits of tiki stuff...

Bump?

Pages: 1 14 replies