Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Tiki Kiliki at Trader Vic's Dallas 1/11/2010

Pages: 1 8 replies

I'm so excited that I'll finally be able to see Trader Vic's Dallas!

I'll be visiting Dallas on a business trip Sunday 1/10/2010 - Tuesday 1/12/2010. Flying out Tuesday so I've decided to visit Vic's on Monday 1/11/2010. And how appropriate - I can celebrate the launch of The Hukilau website!!

I hope to see some Tikiphiles so please come and join me if you can!

K

I know some of the Dallas folks are coming. If I'm up that way I'd love to join ya'll. What time?

I'm thinking 7:30pm, I'll go back to the hotel after work and get ready, etc.

Is that good for everyone?

I plan on going! Gives me a good reason to use my TV's gift certificate too :)

K
Kenike posted on Sat, Jan 9, 2010 3:14 PM

Myself, Charlie Rose & Grande Kahu all plan on being there!

Hey Craig(Keniki) and gang, have a blast tonight and give Christi an aloha and a
Happy New Year for me will yah.

K
Kenike posted on Sat, Jan 9, 2010 6:37 PM

On 2010-01-09 16:24, 1961surf wrote:
Hey Craig(Keniki) and gang, have a blast tonight and give Christi an aloha and a
Happy New Year for me will yah.

You bet! Not sure who Craig is but if I see him I'll send along your regards on Monday :D

Dennis

K

If you see this in time, stay home. or
Meet us at Victor Tango’s
3001 N. Henderson Avenue, Dallas.

[ Edited by: Kenike 2010-01-12 12:08 ]

Thank you so much to everyone that showed up last night. I had such a great time talking story, tiki and such with all of you over delicious cocktails!

And to Dennis - thanks could not express my feelings for the treat of seeing Trader Vic's Dallas before whatever is going to happen happens. What a beautiful moment. I didn't want to leave. Thanks to you I got to see this palace and with you guys with me - a private moment to just soak it in! Thanks for the glass and the menu too - I will proudly add them to my collection.

And to whomever reads this from Trader Vic's in Dallas - we will miss you and I don't know if you even care or are able to control what is happening. I hope that each and every object that is moved or sold is handled with care and disturbed as less as possible.

Pages: 1 8 replies