Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Should I do it?

Pages: 1 12 replies

So out of the blue, my girlfriend said "I think you should get the girl from the Zombie Village poster tattooed on you somewhere." Needless to say I was shocked and have been strongly considered it, but the question is where...and yes, I think I should marry her. :wink:

W

There's someone you should talk to.

Ask Little Lost Tiki Absolutely Anything

J
JOHN-O posted on Fri, Jan 8, 2010 3:46 AM

DON'T DO IT Cool Manchu. Otherwise 20 years from now you're gonna look back and really really regret it. Wait, are we talking about getting a tattoo or getting married?

TK

On 2010-01-08 03:46, JOHN-O wrote:
DON'T DO IT Cool Manchu. Otherwise 20 years from now you're gonna look back and really really regret it. Wait, are we talking about getting a tattoo or getting married?

ahahahaha. i did both.

Are you thinking of just getting the girl? Or the whole scene? She may look outta place without the rest of the pic or some variation of it also added.

And yeah, I did both, too. No regrets so far.....

T

I'd do the whole thing, zombie and all, as an entire back piece.

D
dcman posted on Fri, Jan 8, 2010 8:27 AM

This is all in good fun, but I'd say do both -

She's a pretty cool girl to encourage you to get that tattoo, which makes both the tattoo and her worth it. And trust me, neither she nor anyone else will be encouraging you to get it later if you wait until after you're married.

cheers!

dcman

TS

Personally, I'd just do the girl, and fill in the rest of the area with pop-culture or other viably important tiki pieces that you feel "emotionally" close to. Maybe something that holds a personal memory, or a piece that you think, just looks outright cool....Try to follow some type of theme, so your artwork(tattoo) tells a story.

Get the chick tat, and have her "worship" something else you are into(maybe an illustrated bottle of rum?or the XXX mark?), Something that you know you'll always be into regardless of trend. Tattoos are for life! Just don't get a tribal armband, or tramp stamp! hahaha
Goodluck!

-Slick

Well IF you're gonna do it, and I am not saying you should...

On 2010-01-08 08:43, Tom Slick wrote:
Get the chick tat, and have her "worship" something else you are into(maybe an illustrated bottle of rum?or the XXX mark?), Something that you know you'll always be into regardless of trend.

...really, to position her on your upper left leg would have her worship something you're BOTH into. :) C'mon, admit it, that's the place you two have been thinking about all along.

SVEN!!!! :o
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TS

WoW....Well, this thread went South, FAST! :P
Sven seems to always look to read between the [strike]legs[/strike], uh Lines... :lol:

[ Edited by: Tom Slick 2010-01-08 10:21 ]

[ Edited by: surfalaia 2010-09-27 00:12 ]

I love the responses! Even the naughty ones. :)

I figured that several folks must have the tattoo already. If anyone else has it, I would love to see it!

Pages: 1 12 replies