Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Record Nerds Unite!!!!

Pages: 1 6 replies

ok as most of you know the Doctor as a sick wax collection.. i have over 11,000 records plus i just bought out 2000 more records so i have a bunch of stuff to trade or sell send me your want list or what you looking for i have all sorts of stuff 50's rockabilly, surf, Punk Hardcore, Goth and over 500 Hawaiian records ..and don't forget about the KING, (800 Elvis records)

Many of us have already exposed our inner vinyl nerd! :D
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=24584&forum=

I recently received a turntable that connects to my computer to make digital copies. It allows me to copy individual tracks and that's pretty useful. I've way too many Hawaiian albums. I specialize in one with pictures of pretty girls. (Just being honest.)

On 2010-01-10 11:48, Bongo Bungalow wrote:
I recently received a turntable that connects to my computer to make digital copies. It allows me to copy individual tracks and that's pretty useful. I've way too many Hawaiian albums. I specialize in one with pictures of pretty girls. (Just being honest.)

That's funny! I only buy the ones with hot babes on them, too! I also got one of those turntables for Christmas, but my computer is so old, it doesn't burn CDs.

H

It must be a theme this year because I got the same record player that records onto my computer. I only have about 50 Hawaiian records so far but look forward to making them easier to listen too.

We should prolly move this thread over to music.

I have a TDK "digital audio cd recorder," it looks like a regular stereo componant (no computer involved) and records cassettes and LPs onto CDs and dubs one CD to another. Works well, final products sounds good.

Pages: 1 6 replies