Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Ohana 2010 Seeking Silent Auction Donations

Pages: 1 4 replies

Ohana is only about five months off! :D

We are seeking donations of items for our silent auction. The donations can be anything you think would sell: mugs, craft items, record albums, carvings, jewelry--anything and everything is welcome!

"Where is this money going?," you might wonder. 50% of the proceeds will benefit the Easter Island Foundation (http://www.islandheritage.org/) and the other 50% is to be used in helping the Fraternal Order of Moai to achieve our 501c tax free status, so that we can continue to do good works and raise money for various charities on the local, national, and global level.

Please PM me if you can help us out with any donations and we can make arrangements for shipping or, if you're in the northeast, pickup. Thank you for helping to make OHANA and our silent auction a success! Please help FOM to donate even more money to the EIF this year!

I will be helping out in donating a few sets of my TWB Fishnet Float earrings and some pendants / window hangings to this great cause. Wish I could join you at the event in person!!

Good Luck to FOM!!
Aloha,
Myke

T
TikiG posted on Thu, Jan 14, 2010 9:18 AM

I'm in as a silent auction artist for this year's event too.

Its my pleasure to submit another poly-pop painting for such great causes (Easter Island Foundation & FOM). Last year saw my very first submission to the silent auction, and from what I've read the auction was a firm success.

I also wish I could be at the Luau in person but its in June, and this year I'm visiting friends & my first Hukilau in Florida that same month...the Mai Kai is callin'...sorry!

Next year for Ohana and LuauAtTheLake? I hear there's an great roller coaster at Lake George too :)

HUGE thank yous to you both! :D It's going to be great!

I'm In !

Pages: 1 4 replies