Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Two more Maori style bar wells

Pages: 1 12 replies

Want to add a slick, professional element to your home tiki bar? How about a hand-carved Basement Kahuna Maori-style liquor well for your wall! This sturdy well fastens to your wall or bar edge and holds up to 12 bottles of your favorite rum with two inches in the front to spare for your mixer pints! It is sealed and rubber undercoated on the inside for leak proof ease of cleaning. 34" x 6 1/2" (deep) x 8". The right size for an apartment dweller or homeowner! Price: 130.00! Shipping 16.00 to zone 8, 10 bucks on the east coast! Write me here on TC if you'd like one for your bar and I'll get you Paypal information. Aloha, and Mahalo Nui! ~BK

[ Edited by: Basement Kahuna 2010-02-02 07:22 ]

Great job, BK. Could be hanging in a Steve Crane Kon Tiki. I want one WITH twelve of my favorite rums, please! If one puts a riser in it, it would be great for mugs, or with a plastic bag lining, as an indoor planter!

Thanks, Sven! I want one with my twelve favorite rums, too! (wait?!)

Big mahaloz for the orders, folks!! To answer a PM question for public info-I can give a shipping break at two pieces of 10.00 off as the box size will be the same just heavier. Aloha!

I really like it! Very nice! Now I just need to wait till I have sufficient funds!

G

Looks great Dave. Love it! Great work as always. Wish I had room for it in the Cannibal Lounge. How about a smaller version for bitters? That I could use.

Puhleeze...you'd have to be living in a cutty cabin if you don't have 34 inches! Anyway, thanks for the orders, folks. I now have 4 left of this run. Several highly honored recipients of these in here but two are suprise gifts so mum's the word! Also look out for a beauty of a Marquesan bar utensil holder in the next few days. Aloha folks and mahalo as always for being good patrons of the arts.

BK!
Long time no see...
Nice work, by the way. Will it fit my set of these glasses? :drink:

Aloha, K.

Yes it will! I designed it to fit a row of standard .750's and a row of pints on front.

I have two more of these wells available for now until the weather clears and I can get back in the shop. And P.S. Happy Anniversary Jungle Jim!

BK , one bad mutha shut cho mouf !!

I too would like one designed to hold a bunch of bitters bottles. Maybe two rows of 20 with a riser for the back row? Any chance?

Can do! If you want to PM me I'll give it a shot and there would be little difference. I also havea standard well that was previously spoken for but I haven't heard back so I have one available right now that I could alter.

Pages: 1 12 replies