Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

NEW! PNG Valentine card & pendant set + 16 card valentine set back!

Pages: 1 15 replies

T

Less than FOUR days until Valentine's day, but there's still time to order!
To receive by Saturday the 13th, shipping now via PRIORITY MAIL for 5.00.
Perfect for your tiki sweetie and all yer tiki friends!

To (slightly) offset the increased last-minute shipping, I'll include some extra cards from the 16 card set that I have!

I've created a new pendant/card set for Valentine's Day this year! The set based on a PNG tiki, since the faces of some of them are kinda heart shaped.
The card measures 3.5 x 6.25 with an opening in the center for the pendant. Envelope is included. The pendant is painted resin and measures 2" square.
This set makes a perfect card/gift for the tiki lover or tiki-love in your life!

Set is 20.00 including shipping. Please let me know if you are interested! You can PM me, or paypal me at [email protected].

Also available is the expanded version of the tiki valentine card set I created last year. Remember in elementary school when everybody passed out little paper valentines to the whole class? I love the vintage look of those, and the punny way they were written, so I tried my hand at creating tiki versions of those cards.

There were eight images originally, but I had a brainstorm and came up with eight more designs unfortunately only days before Valentine's day last year, so they didn't get out there in time.

The cards measure 2.5" x 4.25". They're one-sided and do not open (they're not greeting cards). They do not come with envelopes.
They're sets of 16 for $10.00.
Two sets of 16 (that's 32 cards) for $18.00.

Shipping is $1.00 for First Class.

Please let me know if you are interested! you can PM me, or paypal me at [email protected].

Mahalo fer lookin'!
Yer pal,
Eric October

http://ericoctober.com

[ Edited by: tobunga 2010-02-11 09:50 ]

I love those cards!!

:drink:
Tacky

L

Hey Eric I think you already said you were bringing these to Tikiyaki up here but I want to buy 2 sets of those cards so please bring them :)

I love these!

Amy

T

Aloha Tacky and Queen K! Glad you like!

Liz, I will definitely be bringing these up to the Tikiyaki Palo Alto show!

Love the Valentine's Cards! Just sent you some Paypal money!

these are awesome Eric!

Very Cool. You are a creative genius.

T

Awesome! Thanks fer the favorable feedback!

Just wanted to remind everyone heading over to the Tikiyaki Trader Vic's Palo Alto show that I will have plenty of these on hand... and just in time for Valentine's Day, too!

Mahalo Fer lookin'!
Yer pal,
Eric October

Hahahaha! Those cards are classic! Every one of those cards had me laughing more than the last. I may just have to pick up a set of those.

I agree Craig they are cool and classic !

Awesome work as usual, those are great and funny too.

DC

T

Less than nine days until Valentine's day, but still time to order!

Both the pendant/card set and the 16 card set ship at first class rate, and arrive in only a few days!

Mahalo fer lookin'!
Yer pal,
Eric October

T

We got our 2 sets of Valentines in the mail today, safe, sound and DRY. Thanks, Eric!

Great stuff, Eric. It was good hanging out next to you guys at Tikiyaki.
See ya at the next sale!

T

Less than FOUR days until Valentine's day, but there's still time to order!
To receive by Saturday the 13th, shipping now via PRIORITY MAIL for 5.00.

To (slightly) offset the increased last-minute shipping, I'll include some extra cards from the 16 card set that I have!

Mahalo fer lookin'!
Yer pal,
Eric October

Pages: 1 15 replies