Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki Magazine question.

Pages: 1 10 replies

I am considering subscribing to Tiki magazine. I have been purchsing every issue at a store. I e-mailed the magazine to ask a question and never heard back from them. If you are subscribed to Tiki Magazine, could you please tell me how they ship the mag? Do they protect it with an envelope? I'd like to keep them in good shape for collecting.
Thanks in advance!
Louis :)

I have subscribed for 2 years now. They usually come in a white legal-like envelope...but I have never had any that were bent or torn...so should be OK for your collection...hope that helps. I used to be able to buy it on the stand at Books a Million here in Fla...but they stopped carrying it, so now I just subscribe.

Here's the envelope it comes in:

I have it sent to work because the mailman leaves the mail on my desk...if I got it at home I'm afraid they would annihilate it trying to stuff it into the mailbox.

I've subscribed since the first issue and they have made it here to Maui with no folds every time..
That reminds me... time to subscribe again..:wink:

That brings up a question from me....do you get notice when needing to re-subscribe? I don't remember how far out I bought. If only one year, it should prolly be over. I bought a ton of back issues at the same time so I don't truly remember how many subscription mags I've rec'd.

On 2010-01-28 13:28, LoungeShark wrote:
That brings up a question from me....do you get notice when needing to re-subscribe? I don't remember how far out I bought. If only one year, it should prolly be over. I bought a ton of back issues at the same time so I don't truly remember how many subscription mags I've rec'd.

I got a renewal notice, a pretty cool postcard. I need to renew too.

Here is a link to subscribe.

http://www.tikimagazine.com/subscribe.html

DC

G
GROG posted on Thu, Jan 28, 2010 11:48 PM

Nick is dealing with some personal issues currently and suggests we hold off on renewals and new subscriptions for now while things are getting ironed out.

In the meantime, the next issue that will come out will feature Flounder's art on the cover. But, it's release may be a bit delayed due to the personal issues.

As soon as he knows more, we'll know more.

On 2010-01-28 23:48, GROG wrote:
Nick is dealing with some personal issues currently and suggests we hold off on renewals and new subscriptions for now while things are getting ironed out.

In the meantime, the next issue that will come out will feature Flounder's art on the cover. But, it's release may be a bit delayed due to the personal issues.

As soon as he knows more, we'll know more.

The next cover is gonna be a fish?

That's odd....

p.s. if you have to wait for the May issue of Tiki Magazine a bit....

try Tiki News!!! :wink:

Ohhh Ben......

Ben's here all week folks.
Try the Salmon its great,
don't ferget to tip yer waitresses.

Jeff(btd)

Pages: 1 10 replies