Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Kiki von Tiki/Tobunga- Retro style Kitchen Hostess set

Pages: 1 2 replies

These were created by myself and Eric October for Tiki Oasis '09 and I'm putting them out there one more time. I'm bundling all 4 pieces together at a super discounted rate of $75.00 for the whole shebang! Shipping is an additional $12 via Priority Mail, but if you're close by let me know and I can see about pick up or drop off at an event. Need to clear out the garage and make way for new Kiki von Tiki items coming soon.

For the Tiki Hostess with the Mostest, it's the Tiki Party Kitchen set! Each set includes:

1 oven mitt
featuring "Bar-B-Q" illustration of Tangaroa roasting his "weenie" over a smoking volcano!

1 apron
with "Luau" illustration featuring tikis having a swinging party!

2 tea towels
all cotton flour sack style towels with "Pool Party" and "Cocktails" illustrations!

Each item is made from all new materials chosen to evoke a vintage feel. The illustrations are all hand silkscreened by Tiki Magazine's "Up and Coming Tiki Artist", Eric "Tobunga" October in a 4 color screen print, each color was printed on the fabric one at a time with care for a beautiful image. Each piece was designed and precision sewn by Kiki von Tiki and bears the Kiki von Tiki brand, and is is signed by the artist Eric October.

Purchase online on my etsy store, just click the link in my signature, or send me a PM.

Kiki von Tiki stuff on etsy.com!

[ Edited by: Kiki von Tiki 2010-01-28 11:16 ]

G
GROG posted on Thu, Jan 28, 2010 12:49 PM

Nice. GROG like.

Awwww, thanks! Kiki like GROG stuff too. Especially funny cartoonz.

Pages: 1 2 replies