Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Deland Tiki- custom carvings NOW with actual inventory

Pages: 1 2 replies

I've been lucky enough to have my hubby carving for me for a while, but since a work accident has him at home he has been venting all his frustrations in wood. We started up a blog and have some carvings and purses in stock, although we love doing custom pieces even more. Please check it out- we would love the feedback.
http://www.Delandtiki.com

my new favorite!

I like where you are going with your art, poke around here for some inspiration on some more traditional tiki looks, Also search Witco, and see how on track you are. Nothing like some forced down time to foster some great creativity. Necessity is the Mother of invention. You seem to have a good feel on Kar Kulture which goes great with tiki. Keep at it and good luck!

Thank you so much. We have a large vintage collection that sits in our main den, so we are soaked in inspiration. It was only a matter of time before Justin was going to start making something. I am personally a big fan of our purses and will get him to post of some pics of his work over on the carving forum. Hard to get him off the carport where he works. It is not in his nature to just sit idly, so even though the accident effected his sight, carving has been a real solace.
I am a constant lurker. Need to post more often about all the tiki stuff we are up to.

Pages: 1 2 replies