Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Mug Wanted

Pages: 1 9 replies

T

I just bought doug horne's pick-up artist print and I need the ultimate tiki tunes mug to put right next to it. If anyone has an extra or does not want that mug anymore, please email me. I want to buy it.

Thanks

E
T

I know about the one on ooga- mooga. I emailed him 4 times and no answer. He must not be active anymore.

T

I saw it...but $16.00 to ship a mug. Seller can keep it :)

I'm still looking.

[ Edited by: tikichaz 2010-02-22 06:01 ]

L

How about you...and anyone else looking for anything...write down on here how much you are willing to spend. That way if someone finds the item within your price range THEN they will let you know. Seems to make more sense...

T

On 2010-02-22 06:00, tikichaz wrote:

You may want to check the auction again. Unless I'm missing something the seller is only charging $10.70 for shipping.

T

On 2010-02-22 07:24, Tobor64 wrote:

On 2010-02-22 06:00, tikichaz wrote:

You may want to check the auction again. Unless I'm missing something the seller is only charging $10.70 for shipping.

The shipping is based on where you live. I'm guessing Tobor64 lives alot closer to the seller than tikichaz does.

Lets see, there is the price of the mug 10-15 dollars, then there is the packaging, insurance if the buyer wants it and a proof of delivery (that costs 1.95 right there) Depends on the weight of the mug and the packaging. If you want something that is packed crappy then that is your choice. It also depends on the zip codes of the seller and the buyer. I have packed stuff and lost money on shipping. Ebay has been cracking down on over charging for shipping. You get pop up window that says hey you usually charge this amount why the larger amount?

I would pay between $20.00 to $30.00 for the mug.

Please send me a message if you have one.

[ Edited by: tikichaz 2010-02-23 12:54 ]

Pages: 1 9 replies