Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Mini chop today in Lemon Grove.

Pages: 1 15 replies

10 more California fan palms coming out this week and I cannot POSSIBLY take it all as much as Id love to. Big stuff, small stuff, you dont just have to take my leftovers this time. Plenty of prime palm to carve. Call me at 619-207-2210, or just come by the house. Pm me for the addy.

View my work @

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2010-02-13 13:32 ]

[ Edited by: billy the crud 2010-02-14 08:12 ]

I'll be down this weekend, how bout a minichop?

im down ta chop this weekend

Smashing idea. My place? The logs are already here and we dont have to take them anywhere. I havent chopped with everyone in FOREVER. Just been Thomas and I, holed up in the grove, man.

Saturday or Sunday?

View my work @

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2010-02-11 23:37 ]

B

Hey Guys,

My pops is coming into town on Sunday, so Amy and I need to clean bathrooms and what not all day Saturday...no Chop for Babs :(

But thank you for the kick ass log Billy!! Buzzy's way of de-barking is much faster than the way I showed you...call him. He liked that 8 footer you had me deliver to him :)

Sunday's better for me...

Im busy until noon on Sunday but anytime after that is cool.

Ok.....Sunday at 9 sound good? Usual chop time, unusual chop place. Anyone is welcome to cruise by, grab a log, and carve the sucker.....just take it home, PLEASE!!!

Billy, Is that your address on Woodrow? I need a log. I can cruise by Sunday for a bit.
Alex

No, pm me for my addy. Would be great to see you, man. Been over a year.

lol, valentines day chop at crud manor

Weathers good. Come over. Bring tools. Power tools, gas tools, electric tools, hand tools, and lunch.

Heading down in a few minutes.

late start, headin over soon

Had a great time today hanging out in LG. Sunny and 80 degrees or so.
I broke out the camera only twice, here's what I got:

Billy has a religious experience using a power tool.

Tiki Omar and TikimanAlex carving:

Later arrivals included Erik the Red, Buzzy, and TikiThomas.

I was a good guest and helped to reduce the size of Billy's new logpile by several pieces, thanks Billy!

An absolutely AMAZING tool! Next two tikis sold will get me mine.....er, maybe next four in this freakin economy. Here's some I got today-

This is the amazing tool Bill brought along. As I said earlier, it was like meeting Jesus if he had been a power tool. A log that would have taken hours to strip was bare in 20 collective minutes.

Was a fun day and the enormous pile was thinned. Thanks to all who cruised by and Im looking forward to the next time I see you all. Heading to Encinitas tomorrow on a log delivery. Anyone want one while Im up there, just buy me lunch.

Pages: 1 15 replies