Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

signed Martin Denny poster on ebay

Pages: 1 5 replies

G

Aloha friends,

here's a Martin Denny hand signed poster my wahine posted on ebay. recieved it from La Marianas a few nights ago. It was awsome to see him in person performing his classic "quite village". I'm very blessed to see him play, I'll never forget that performance.

La Mariana had choke peopo inside. around 300! young and old. The man still has the magic even at the age of 92! he is truly a living legend!

Fluid floyd from Don Tiki was there selling merchandise. Talked to him a bit. I'll be decorating the Don Tiki show coming up at the end of May. The lady "K" who brought this together is also putting that show together.

I didn't get to take great pictures because it was dark and my digital camera sucks. But I'll post the ones that came out so so. The flash was always to high or low. It dosen't really matter though because I brought my video camera and recorded him threw his whole performance...I had a great seat to.

I'll get those pics up tonight or tommorow.
heres the link to the poster. Alohaz!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3221380496

G

k braddahs here da pics

behind da piano

performing quite village

sorry, thats pretty much it. I was told by "k" that he would like to do this again so I'll get some better pics next time.

Shootz

G

Al & Shel and Bong and the family missed out. A week later and you would have seen a great show.

alohaz

Gecko, are you planning to offer copies of that video? That would be very cool to see.

Patrick McNeal

[ Edited by: Biotron2000 on 2003-04-29 10:34 ]

Gecko brah!

Yeah, family Bong and Al & Shelly are bummed we missed him by a freakin' week! But we had a great time with you and your wahine. Thanks again for showing us the real aloha sprit.

But hey, at least we all partied at the Don Ho show - no?

G
GECKO posted on Wed, Apr 30, 2003 4:59 PM

aloha Biotron,

sorry bro, da vcr isn't workin. I gotta get out a purchase another. I don't know how to do em on da computa?

Bong, ya it was nice at da Don Ho show. See ya guys next month, and MAHALOZ PLENTY FO' DA OA MASK!!!! i ow you and AL.

shoots

Pages: 1 5 replies