Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: new items listed !! auctions ending in 4 hrs!!

Pages: 1 7 replies

posted some new offerings on ebay.....check them all out starting with the link below.....posted all lighting items tonight...tommorrow i'll have some vintage kitsch and what not.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/vintage-mid-century-nautical-ship-lamp-tiki-lounge_W0QQitemZ290403683471QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item439d688c8f#ht_500wt_1182

-thanks for lookin!!!!

" In a perfect world...Elvis would still be alive ....and all the elvis impersonators would be dead!!"

[ Edited by: tipsy mcstagger 2010-02-17 19:06 ]

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2010-02-23 17:02 ]

[ Edited by: tipsy mcstagger 2010-02-24 13:44 ]

just added a few more things !! weird velvet painting, hawaiian map , figurines and more......

TS

Man, that danish lamp is the bees knees! Wish I had money! haha...Good luck on your auctions!

I'm way into the asian mid-century stuff, those planter figures are great. Need to sell some of my won stuff tho'. Good luck with the auction. :(

On 2010-02-18 18:00, Kiki von Tiki wrote:
I'm way into the asian mid-century stuff, those planter figures are great. Need to sell some of my won stuff tho'. Good luck with the auction. :(

you would love the asian 50's stuff we have......

......uh-oh....i feel a "show us your 50's mid century asian collectables " thread coming on.......dare we start one?..there is a connection to tiki in it after all.....

DO IT! hehe! :) I have a few things...

auctions ending within the next couple hours !!!

this last round of auctions starts ending in 4 hrs today!!

Pages: 1 7 replies