Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Humuhumu Roll Call -- Disneyland on Mon 5/12

Pages: 1 5 replies

H

My Great American Tiki Road Trip will be taking me to Disneyland after the Tiki Oasis, and you're invited! I'll keep a roll call here. I'm staying in Anaheim Sunday night, and I'm planning on hitting Disneyland for a full solid day. As we get a head count going here, we'll make meeting arrangements, but they'll have to be pretty well worked out by the time I leave this Saturday (the 2nd) at noon (unless everyone who's going will be at the Oasis).

So, who wants to join me?

Humuhumu
Sabu the Coconut Boy
Tikibelle
Doctor Z
Z-Girl
paranoid123
"Tiki Steph"
Traderpup

The best tiki bar is the one that's within stumbling distance of your bed
The Humuhumu Room

[ Edited by: Humuhumu on 2003-04-30 14:10 ]

Ok Humuhumu,

It looks like we've got myself, Tikibelle, Doctor Z and Z-Girl on this end so far. It would be great to add some more hookey-players on Monday.

Sabu

I'll be coming along with my girlfriend ...er... uh...Tiki Steph, yeah, that's it.

Count me in on Disneyland!

:tiki:

H

Okay, I'm leaving on my road trip. Here's the plan - it looks like Disneyland is opening at 10am, so let's meet at the esplanade, by the "C" in CALIFORNIA, at 9:30? I'll be wearking a white t-shirt that says "Mousketeers" and a silly grin. And pants. If that doesn't work, let's make arrangements at the Oasis, or make arrangements with each other, and someone who'll be at Oasis fill me in.

H

Hey folks, just wanted to let you know I just checked into the Park Inn right across from Disneyland, under my super-secret alter-ego name "Michelle Whiting". If any of you need to make arrangements for meeting tomorrow, try calling the hotel, or my cell -- (206) 349-1362.

Pages: 1 5 replies