Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Humuhumu Roll Call -- Oasis Caravan on Fri 5/9

Pages: 1 6 replies

H

My Great American Tiki Road Trip includes a caravan from Orange County to Palm Springs, and there's been rumblings about starting the morning at Oceanic Arts, having lunch at Bahooka, and then forming a caravan to Tiki Oasis. Who's game? What time should we meet at Oceanic Arts & Bahooka?

Humuhumu
martiki6
paranoid123
Tiki Steph
Tiki Frank
hula hula

The best tiki bar is the one that's within stumbling distance of your bed
The Humuhumu Room

[ Edited by: Humuhumu on 2003-04-29 19:11 ]

M

I'm totally up for this. (hell, it was my idea). I've got to roll by the LBC to wish my great aunt a happy 90th, then I'd say 11:00 am at OA, and maybe a 12:30 -1:00 lich at the Bahookie. Let's figure out how many people will want lunch in case we have to reserve a larger room.

-martin

I'm good for OA at 11:00 and Bahooka's for lunch. I'll be coming with Tiki Steph and Tiki Frank. But they don't know that just yet.

Hey Martiki, your great aunt and I share the same birthday! Tell her I wished her a good one!

HH

Im in for friday too, but wont be cruzin up to oasis til sat. Staying with my sis in LB, could'nt find any single girls to let me crash with them :wink:

[ Edited by: hula hula on 2003-04-29 19:05 ]

TR

Would anyone want to stop off and meet up at the Giant Dinos/Eat Wheel Inn and caravan the rest of the way into Palm Springs-The Tropics?

H

I'm leaving now on my road trip -- let's go with martiki's plan of OA at 11, and then Bahooka around 12:30 or 1. I'll let you guys work out any further details, but unless I hear otherwise, I'll be at OA at 11.

See you soon!

M

Tikimama and I will be joining for the Bahooka lunch at aroung 1pm, but we're skipping OA.

Our wallets can barely handle T.O. let alone an O.A. drain! :D heh.

bounce
bounce
bounce

Pages: 1 6 replies