Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Bachelor Pad Magazine 11--featuring Angela Ryan!

Pages: 1 3 replies

http://www.bachelorpadmagazineonline.com/

Issue 11 of Bachelor Pad Magazine is in the works and should be out the first week in March!

Here's what's coming up in the new issue:

We're flush with excitement to present to you Texas beauty Angela Ryan. Just wait until you see her perfect pair!

More pin-ups from Chicago cutie Mimi First; hot tamale Tanya Valiente; and the gal who's all heart, Angie Alamilla.

Burlesque Queen Michelle L'amour talks about her newest endevour--Naked Girls Reading!

Speaking of reading, we feature more "Pretty Girls Reading Bachelor Pad Magazine."

Bachelor Pad fiction from Will Daniels, "The New Woman In My Life."

Don Spiro goes to Sin City for his Speak-Easy Review.

More lushy laffs from Tipsy Thomas.

Gags from TJ Rappel of Krushervision, Scooter Harris from Studio Hadra, Dave Cook, and Frankie Ill.

Columns from Heidi Van Horne, Penny Starr Jr., Will "The Thrill" Viharo, and ultra-modern living advice from Cherry Capri!

Drink recipe from mixologist Dr. Bamboo.

And much, much more!

All subscriptions start with issue 11!

Subscription rates:
Bachelor Pad Magazine:
Single Issue (issue 11):
(shipping included)
$5_50 US/Canada
$7_50 worldwide

Subscriptions (starting with Issue 11):
(shipping included)
4 Issues-$16 US/Canada
4 Issues-$22 worldwide

Renewal Rate (starting with Issue 12):
(shipping included)
4 Issues-$16 US/Canada
4 Issues-$22 worldwide
Go to the Bachelor Pad Magazine website: http://www.bachelorpadmagazineonline.com and click the "Subscribe Now" button. This is all being done via PayPal, so you will be directed to their checkout page.

If you want to send a check, e-mail me-- java_at_javasbachelorpad.com --and I’ll give you an address to send that to.

Show your support for the swingingest cocktail party your can hold in your hands. Subscribe to Bachelor Pad Magazine right now!

[ Edited by: javabachelor 2010-02-23 18:42 ]

Angela is Stacking the Deck.

LOL...that is the one card-related pun I did not use. DAMN!

Bump

The new issue is here and the mailing has started!

Pages: 1 3 replies