Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Vendors wanted for Booze, Broads & Hot Rods #12

Pages: 1 2 replies

K

Hello TC'ers!

My name is Tanya, Woody's wife. I've had the pleasure of meeting some of you at different tiki events in the last year. I am a member of The Bombshells, a social group based on the love of 40-50's vintage clothing, mid-century ephemera and the promotion and preservation of Rockabilly music worldwide. We are having our anniversary party named "Booze, Broads & Hot Rods". It is an all day pre-65 car show and live music event. We have vendors, raffles and this year for the first time - trophy awards for the car show. We are looking for more vendors for our event. Many people in this sub-culture also cross over into the tiki realm and I thought that maybe some of the talented artists on here would be interested in vending at our show. Conveniently enough, I handle and organize the vendors, so if you are an interested artist (or spectator) and would like more information - please visit our website http://www.thebombshells.net for vending and ticket information or email me at [email protected] Mahalo!

L

I am so looking forward to this show!

Thanks for posting this Tanya!

Pages: 1 2 replies