Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis 10 - room crawl parties - big suite rentals

Pages: 1 17 replies

Who's renting out the big suites for room crawl parties this year? Please contact me if you're one of the lucky few planning on grabbing these rooms when they go on sale! I have a proposition for ya.....

Tony, we're 99% for sure getting one, we just need at least one other couple to commit.

Aloha ~ I'm planning on flying out to Oasis for my first time and was trying to find out about getting a room at the Crown Plaza for the weekend. Can't find much on there website yet but don't want to miss out... Hopefully I'm not to late..
Thankxx

L

On 2010-03-29 01:53, Beachbumz wrote:
Aloha ~ I'm planning on flying out to Oasis for my first time and was trying to find out about getting a room at the Crown Plaza for the weekend. Can't find much on there website yet but don't want to miss out... Hopefully I'm not to late..
Thankxx

It hasn't been announced yet about rooms .

J

Room reservations and ticket sales have not yet been released. You can get breaking news as it happens by following Tiki Oasis on Twitter and/or being a Fan on Facebook.

Cool, I thought I missed out after going on there website and seeing that it was sold out...
C-ya at Oasis!

L

If you join their Facebook page tickets just went on sale for rooms and the event .

(i am sure you all knew that already right??)

On 2010-04-15 13:45, leleliz wrote:
If you join their Facebook page tickets just went on sale for rooms and the event .

(i am sure you all knew that already right??)

I GOT MINE!
Found out about it through Otto's newsletter.

Is there going to be an official TO10 thread here?

I got a room with a view of the pool and stage. This is my first Oasis and I'm stoked to be there. I'm doing my happy dance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W3ZXQqJWH8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0fDrnp8TvQ&feature=related

See ya all there,

[ Edited by: Savage Tiki 2010-04-18 12:06 ]

M

Done and done. Can't wait :)

Thee Swank Bastards aren't renting one, Although we will be doing the party once again for Frankies Tiki Room.

Thee Swank Bastards at Frankies party again...AWESOME!!!

O
Otto posted on Sun, Apr 18, 2010 10:17 PM

On 2010-04-16 10:09, OnlyATikiLad wrote:
Thee Swank Bastards at Frankies party again...AWESOME!!!

Frankie's suite will be on the top floor, 8th floor. Just got confirm from Moss.

B

yeah. thee swankies for frankies!!! i hope there'll be fisticuffs again!!!

I want to get in on the room crawling! I bring tidings!

C

The Ding Dong Devils will be playing and hosting again in our suite on the 6th floor!

Caltiki Brent

Me and mrs. Zero will be a'crawling...

Aloha Everybody,

Well, I've finally managed to get it together this year and will be attending the Oasis for the first time along with my darling tikiette. We're looking forward to crawling the rooms and saying hi to everyone in person!

Till then, hang loose!

Pages: 1 17 replies