Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Thee Swank Bastards LIVE at Forbidden Island - March 13th

Pages: 1 14 replies

Direct from Las Vegas... it's the reverb drenched, hula hooping, surfside sounds of Thee Swank Bastards, complete with Szandora on Hula Hoop! They rocked Tiki Oasis, now get the chance to see them swing the doors off of Forbidden Island in a exclusive afternoon show.

Thee Swank Bastards put on one of the most fervent, insistent live sets ever witnessed by a party goer worth their weight in Rum! Old-school surf music, distilled with a modern twist that makes them instantly melodic and highly memorable.

Killer surf, killer cocktails, and the doors at FI open three hours earlier just for you... killer good times...only $10! (Tariff goes directly to the band)

Tickets available from Brown Paper Tickets:
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/101448

For more info, check out our facebook event page:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=329208975917

[ Edited by: Molokai Mike 2010-02-28 21:10 ]

OMG Michael,

This popped up on my blackberry when I was in Chicago...in a business meeting nonetheless. I almost exclaimed OMG, F'n A YES! But seeing as I was in a meeting I just giggled...which caused a question. But who cares! THEE SWANK BASTARDS are going to be at FI! This will be an awesome event. So formally, WE'RE IN! Thanks Michael!

The Swanks were great at Tiki Oasis the little I could see .The hula hoop girl is amazing.
How she can keep the hula hoop going for as long as she does- is beyond me.

we can't wait to do this show. It has been a long time since in an intimate setting. 2 in the afternoon is the proper time to start eating fruit and drinking the daily suggested amount of rum. Jon us and bring enough money for cab fair and a tow truck.

L

Damn..the one weekend out of the whole entire year that I always have something planned and will be out of town.

If plans change I will be there for sure. If not I hope you guys come around again!

I don't like this thread, so far. Can we now talk about who is going to be there?

Tikibob and I will be there. Can't wait to see ya again. Will Szandora wear her tail?

TWO

I am gonna be there, fo' sho'

Anyone out there get this chance... Go!!!

Thee Swank Bastards Rock!

F. I. is gonna rattle!!

Awesome!

TT

Just got my tickets..it just happened that I was going home to the Bay that day, so it works out great!!!
Anyone else from Sacto going?? Or will it be Brenda, me, and Kahili Tiki only from the Sacred City?? Can't wait!!!

:drink:
Tacky

Oh and By the way Szandora is definitely going to be in San Fransisco. As a matter of fact for future reference you can always assume she is going to be at our shows. She is an official Bastard and will be treated as such.

I just got my ticket and am looking forward to my first Bastards show. Surf rock and Szandora. It probably doesn't get any better than this.

Here's a question. Does Szandora have groupies? If not she does now.

Szandora doesn't have groupies. She Has Minions.

O
Otto posted on Fri, Mar 12, 2010 9:03 AM

Is anyone fr the East Bay going to any of their SF shows?

Best Show ever... (shhhh... don't tell Otto)

Pages: 1 14 replies