Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Darksided!

Pages: 1 14 replies

TM
B

Damn Man...I could only make it about 2:00 mins into that...that there, is some scary shit.

And she can vote. What a country!

she needs a diet more than a god.
:o

Jeff(btd)

It looks to me that she was DARKSIDED by cheeseburgers and discount furniture ! lol
Poor lady , hope she gets help for her troubled mind....and a healthy diet.

looks like she could use some sleep too,
the bags under her eyes are very Darksided too.

Jeff(btd)

B

Isn't she that crazy lady from Wife Swap?! Not that I watch, but my daughter kept telling me about her and her crazyass ways! When I finally did see her in action I was dumbfounded - how can ANYone be THAT crazy for god?!? I just have to say that folks like her give "normal" Christians a bad rep! I wouldn't count on her getting any mental help - she doesn't see herself as crazy, just overly devout!

you know how she's crazy?

Shes got that 1000 yard stare,
like shes looking thru you.
:o

Jeff(btd)

TM

"Dork-sad-id"

This is the kind of person that sets her pitbulls loose on census workers.

B

I keep hoping it's all an act for the media - the tabloids LOVE this kinda stuff. Yuck!

TM

You hit the nail on the head with tabloids!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanne_D'Amico#References

B

Thanks for THAT Lucas! Did I read there that the crazy lady died in a car accident? She probably saw something "anti-Christian" and flung herself into the passenger seat to start screaming her manic prayers! Wow - not gonna miss THAT lunacy.

H

On 2010-03-04 13:55, beadtiki wrote:
Thanks for THAT Lucas! Did I read there that the crazy lady died in a car accident? She probably saw something "anti-Christian" and flung herself into the passenger seat to start screaming her manic prayers! Wow - not gonna miss THAT lunacy.

It was her daughter that recently died in a car accident.

B

On 2010-03-04 14:23, Hakalugi wrote:

On 2010-03-04 13:55, beadtiki wrote:

It was her daughter that recently died in a car accident.

I'm sure this will be considered in bad taste BUT, perhaps it wasn't an "accident." Who could live with that lady?

TM

Pages: 1 14 replies