Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

My first post

Pages: 1 20 replies

TT

Hello tiki universe, this is my first post on TC. Just wanted to introduce myself, say aloha, and show a few pictures of some of my work.

S

Welcome. Very nice, large and bold tikis indeed.

WELCOME TOO TC!!!!! Nice carves you got there very unique w nice clean lines!!!! Cheerz!!!!

Welcome aboard. More!

Welcome to TC! Always nice to see new works. Great start! Keep'um coming.

TT

Thanks for the welcome to TC,and the comments I've received so far. I really appreciate it and look forward to showing more of my work and seeing all the work done by all you great carvers. Thanks again!

TT

Thanks Big tikiScott,Seeksurf,Alohastation,and Tikilizard.

Wow....they look good.....really like the first picture.

...and second....

TT

Thanks Smccauley1, I'll have more coming soon. Thanks again for looking.

B

Excellent tikis Tiki Tonz, Welcome to TC, Looks like you've been scratchin' the logs for awhile. Cool stuff, got more???
How long you Been carving? do you do any other stuff besides the big tikis? Thanks for posting yer stuff.

TT

Hey thanks Benzart, I've been at it for about two years. It's funny you should ask, because I've been working on this small tiki this week, just finished today. It's 1 foot tall. I also want to do some masks and some pendants too. Thanks again for looking and the kind words.

TT

Hello, here's a new tiki I just finished up today. I'm on vacation this week so maybe I'll get my priorities straight and carve out a few this week.

T

Wow very clean! Love the big guys
Taking vacation to CHOP My kinda guy.

TT

Thanks Tikigodz for check'in it out! Yeah I enjoy the big tikis their very forgiving.Look'in forward to chop'in up some logs this week.Thanks!

Tony? Little Knight Tony? is that you? the Tony I used to work with?
if so it's Lance, Tony!

[ Edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2010-03-21 18:46 ]

TT

Hey Lance, I don't remember being called Little Knight Tony, but where might have we worked together at?

I might have mixed you up with another Tony I know?

The Tony I was talking about used to tend bar at the Little Knight in Costa Mesa, I take it you are not that Tony?

TT

That's cool thanks for stopping by anyway.

Welcome to Tiki Central anyway, buddy!

TT

Thanks, it's been great so far stop by anytime!

Pages: 1 20 replies