Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Advertise in the (16th) Summer 2010 issue of Tiki Magazine

Pages: 1 13 replies

N

Aloha,

Its that time again. If you like to advertise in the Summer 2010 issue of Tiki Magazine,
the deadline is April 10th. We need your help more than ever. If you have any questions
feel free to email me at [email protected] or call (858)722-4599.

Mahalo,

Nick

N

Three more days of school and then its time to get cracking on the new issue. Hoping to add 8-16 pages more than the regular issue size. This will be our largest issue to date. To do this, I need your support. Hoping to debut the new issue at Tiki Caliente II in Palm Springs.

N

Less than a week. We need your support. Have some great things planned for this issue.

Nick

Bump!

help Nick out Tiki Central peeps.

Nick, when is the next issue coming out after the one that's on your website right now? Shouldn't the spring issue be out now? Sorry if I missed any announcement or anything.

I'm pretty sure the new issue is going to be debuted
at this event:
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=35619&forum=17&109

N

Big Tiki Dude is right. We're planning on debuting the Summer issue at Tiki Caliente in early June. There wasn't a Spring issue this year. We'll have a larger Summer issue and then we'll return in the Spring of 2011.

Bump!

Nick I just sent you Gecko's Ad via email.

T

On 2010-04-13 22:57, TIKI-TONGA wrote:
Nick I just sent you Gecko's Ad via email.

Gecko ads are some of my favorite. Maybe the Favorite. I like the TikiFarm ads too. Ads that are different each time are also of interest. If you're going to pay the money to run an ad. spend some time as well.

I wonder if it would be a good idea to post this in the market place area.
That way the people that are selling tiki wares, who might miss this thread.
would be more apt to see it there, and buy a add space.

Jeff(btd)

Nicktiki, do you know exactly when the summer-June issue will be at the newstands to purchase? Thanks!

N

June. The debut will be at Tiki Caliente in Palm Springs.

Pages: 1 13 replies