Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Anyone has 2 available car seats from NYC to Lake George ?

Pages: 1 7 replies

V

I'll be in Manhattan with my wife a few days prior to the Ohana event.
We were supposed to come with Paranoid123 but he's not sure he and Linda will be able to make it this year.

So, if anyone has 2 available car seats to go to Lake George on the friday, and/or leaving sunday back to NY city, that would be fantastic.
We would of course help on the gaz charges...and would sing french songs during the trips.

Nicolas

virani - we are going up to Lake George earlier than you (Wednesday) but we are coming back to Manhattan on Sunday. I believe we should have room for you two on Sunday since I reserved a van for the trip. I will look around for any other locals that are going up to Lake George on Friday.

V

thank you Joe, that would be perfect.

Don't let him sing the songs LeisureMaster.

Take the gas money, but no songs!!! lol

jk

Glad you're coming again this year Virani. Very much looking forward to some more theramin wizardry!

V

I'm also glad to come back again, well, that is, if we can get to Lake George ? Hitchkiking maybe ? I guess we'll take a few days to get there :wink:

Maybe look into the cost of renting a car in Manhattan on Friday and dropping it off in Lake George on the same day. You won't need one once you're there. It's OK - you're French so you drive on the proper American side of the road.

As long as there's a rental place somewhere close to Lake George, I or someone can help you drop it off and then drive you back to the action.

On 2010-03-12 10:22, Bargoyle wrote:
Don't let him sing the songs LeisureMaster.

Take the gas money, but no songs!!! lol

You kidding? I was looking forward to a little round robin Frère Jacques and some Alouette (ok, I know the second one is Canadian).

....je te plumerai!

V

Alouette, canadian ? What are you Talking about ? Nonsense !!

Pages: 1 7 replies