Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Mugs For Sale

Pages: 1 6 replies

C
Chub posted on Tue, Mar 16, 2010 2:22 AM

Hello fine friends of Tiki Central, it's a possibility that I may be moving to a new apartment in the next few months. This being the case, I need to sell off my Tiki mug extras asap. What you see in the pics below is what I have pulled so far. Nothing super crazy rare, I know, but there are a few nice N.O.S. pieces in the bunch. Some still sealed in their boxes. All of them do show well. If there is someone who is interested in taking them all and can pick them up in person, I would be willing to let them go for $390.00. PM me, let's talk. If I sell them one at a time, prices will be between $5 and $25 + shipping. Oh, and yes I know...the ashtrays aren't Tiki related. :) I also may be selling many extras from my Exotica/Polynesian record collection. Anyone who wants to come by my house for the mugs will get to go through the records too if they like. I'm located in the Echo Park area of Los Angeles. Between Downtown and Hollywood.
Your friend in Tiki, Chub

[ Edited by: Chub 2010-03-16 02:25 ]

[ Edited by: chub 2010-03-16 22:25 ]

[ Edited by: Chub 2010-03-24 00:53 ]

C
Chub posted on Fri, Mar 19, 2010 3:37 AM

Feel free to make an offer folks. :wink:

[ Edited by: Chub 2010-03-20 01:54 ]

C
Chub posted on Wed, Mar 24, 2010 12:52 AM

bump

C
Chub posted on Sat, Apr 3, 2010 10:51 AM

All coconut mugs now gone. If anyone is in the Echo Park area of LA and wants to drop by and see what I have left, PM me,

PS. Thanks Naneki, great to meet you.

N
Naneki posted on Mon, Apr 5, 2010 8:22 AM

On 2010-04-03 10:51, Chub wrote:
All coconut mugs now gone. If anyone is in the Echo Park area of LA and wants to drop by and see what I have left, PM me,

PS. Thanks Naneki, great to meet you.

What can I say? I'm cuckoo for coconuts!

Nice meeting you as well.

Nancy

PM'd ya!

Cheers!

Bob

PM'd ya!

Cheers!

Bob

Pages: 1 6 replies