Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Keil's San Diego - Goslings on sale $6.99

Pages: 1 4 replies

I stopped into the Keil's grocery store in San Carlos today and happily discovered they're having a killer sale on Gosling's: Liter bottles of Gold and 750ml bottles of the 151 Black Seal are on sale for only $6.99! There were several bottles of each left on the shelf when I left, if anyone wants to beat me to the rest. (Sorry, in my state of disbelief I forgot to check how long the sale prices will be on.)

The San Carlos store is on Jackson Drive, at the corner of Navajo.

I believe they only have one more store, on Clairmont Drive.

Cheers!

V

Wow, last time I've seen a bottle here in France, it was about 25 dollars !

A

Cool. I hope they have the same thing at the Keil's in Clairemont, since that's a lot closer to me.

I got two cases at the Clairmont one, they wanted $8.99 per bottle, but I told them about the $6.99 at the other store and they agreed to give me the cases at $6.99. I didn't get the 10% case discount though, afterwards I went to the other store and they had plenty of cases, which of course gave me buyers remorse, maybe I could have gotten $6.99 minus 10% case discount :). I did get 3 1.75l bottles of 80 proof Gosling's for $12.99 which is also a great price.
I use the Gosling's 151 in a lot of my recipes, and the 80 proof is a great alternative to Myers's.
Both stores told me it's a close-out and they're not getting any more afterwards.
Thanks for posting this.
Ran

Cases! I may have to make another visit! I went back to the San Carlos store today and grabbed some 1.75L 80 proof also. The sale sign claimed the prices are good until late April, but good to know it is actually a close out. Thanks for the details!!

Pages: 1 4 replies