Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Don the Beachcomber Huntington Beach Official Online Store!

Pages: 1 5 replies

Aloha!

We just wanted to take a moment and let all the Tiki Central Ohana know that the official
Don the Beachcomber Huntington Beach eBay store is now open and ready for business!

Can't make the trip all the way there? Well, let us come to you!

There are some very special and brand-new items for sale in the store, including Sam Gambino's
Sam's Seafood Tribute Mug, Benzart's Vicious Mug with a rare Don the Beachcomber decal, the
replica white Don the Beachcomber Rum Barrel, and a stylish new black cap complete with
"Where good rum is immortalized and drinking is an art" quote on the reverse.

Most of these were previously only available in person at the Huntington Beach Don's.

As an added bonus and to celebrate the opening of the store, every purchase will include an official
Don the Beachcomber swizzle stick and coaster, exactly as used in person!

Check out all the cool items at http://stores.ebay.com/Don-the-Beachcomber-HB

And please keep checking back, as we'll be adding more unique Don the Beachcomber Huntington Beach
items for sale in the future!

Don the Beachcomber HB is the only official seller of this merchandise. Purchase with confidence
and feel the satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting the actual Don the Beachcomber
restaurant and not a third-party seller that's just trying to make a buck by re-selling the items!
You greedy sellers know exactly who you are and so do we!!!

K
keola posted on Fri, Mar 19, 2010 9:49 PM

Woo-hoo! I'm loving my OFFICIAL Rum Barrel mug.

....AND the indistinguishable-from-the-originals swizzle stick and coaster! Good job, DBHB.

very cool.

Jeff(btd)

Making my inaugural visit to Don's this Saturday. Can't wait to imbibe some yummy cocktails. Gotta get myself one of those rum barrels, too.

This just in.....images of the Swizzle Stick, Coaster and Cocktail Napkin that are included with every
purchase have been added to the eBay store listings!

http://stores.ebay.com/Don-the-Beachcomber-HB

Bid with the satisfaction that each and every sale helps support Don the Beachcomber!

With the inclusion of these extra items, especially for our out of state Ohana, it's as though you just
walked away from actually visiting the real place!!! (...without the decor, drinks, food, bands, ambiance--
it's much better in person, but you get our drift.)

Huge Mahalos for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you at Don the Beachcomber
Huntington Beach!!

And, please check out our calendar of events (click 'calendar' at the top of the home page) for all the
latest additions of the best and most appropriate live music you're likely to hear inside any Tiki bar in the world!!!

Pages: 1 5 replies