Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

King Kukulele & The Friki Tikis in NorCal, April 17, Judd's Hill Musical Bonanza

Pages: 1 3 replies

Aloha!

This just posted at http://www.juddshill.com:

Join us for our 4th Annual Judd’s Hill Musical Bonanza, a charity event benefiting Napa Humane Society, on Saturday, April 17 from 12pm-3pm at the winery.

We are thrilled to welcome international musical and comic sensation King Kukulele and The Friki Tikis to amaze and enthrall you during this rare Northern California appearance!

Your taste buds will be delighted by the most delectable grilled victuals and savory treats. Our brand-new wine releases will be in abundant supply, AND we’ll be breaking out the wine thief to share tastes of some of our most anticipated future releases, as they continue to age to perfection.

All fans of our wines are welcome, but our Wine Club members are granted free entry for two (as well as 20% off day-of wine purchases). We are a small winery, so there are only a limited number of tickets available. First come, first served.

If you’d like to join the Wine Club and get in for free to this day of wine, food, music and fun, click on the Wine Club page of our website. You’ll also see all the other great benefits of membership. Tickets are $25 for guests of Wine Club Members and $40 for all others. Please call Pat at 707-255-2332 to RSVP and/or join the Wine Club.

Radness! king Kukulele rules!

Duuuuude!

I'm going to the Cycle for sight thing that day. Dang, Shucks and Poooo! I would have rather done this but I guess that I'll have to wait till Oasis 10 to see King Kukulele.

Congrats to the Maikai Gents for being on the Oasis entertainment line up too.

Pages: 1 3 replies