Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Hey! What's Happening to Tiki Lee's shop...? Coming out for VIVA- Stop By & Visit!!! ***3/31 Up-Date

Pages: 1 4 replies

I went by Tiki Lee's shop in the Charleston Antique Mall in Vegas the other day and found it to be all messed up! I took a couple of shots with my cell phone; sorry they're not too clear...

I was about to get all upset and go ask someone if TikiLee's was closing, but just then the mechanical Tiki Room bird in the corner started squakin' and said that Tiki Lee's was EXPANDING and would have more Tiki Stuff than ever real soon! In time for Viva Las Vegas, in fact.

So if you're going to Vegas for Viva, then don't forget to stop by Tiki Lee's and see the new digs!

(Why on earth did he write that whole thing like it wasn't his own shop, you wonder? Honestly, I'm just in a weird mood...:wink: )

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2010-03-28 20:43 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2010-03-31 19:44 ]

Hi Lee, yours is our favorite stop in all of Vegas. Good to hear that it's an expansion. Next time we are in town we will visit for sure. Wendy and Dan

On 2010-03-24 21:44, danlovestikis wrote:
Hi Lee, yours is our favorite stop in all of Vegas.

Ditto!

Hey Folks!

I just posted some new photos of how things are coming along...

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=29850&forum=2&start=last&15

Please go check 'em out, and don't forget to come and visit when you're out here for Viva!!

Mahaloz!

[ Edited by: Tiki Lee's 2010-03-28 20:41 ]

Got a few more things in place and thought I'd share a few more pics with everyone...

First off, here's the "new corner" in one shot. I still need to get more art on the wall and in the cases, but I think this is a pretty good start...

The rest are shots of the "old" sections of the room. There's been a few adjustments here and there, but it's still pretty much the same...

Stop by and visit sometime...

Mahaloz!

Pages: 1 4 replies