Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Tickets now available for the "Return of Tiki" at the Waldorf

Pages: 1 4 replies

Tickets are now available for the "return of Tiki" - live at the amazing tiki lounge in the Waldorf Hotel, Vancouver BC

Punch in - http://ca.brownpapertickets.com/event/105921
and it will take you right there.

This is a rare chance to witness a real original jewel of Tiki history, don't miss it!
Friday June 11 2010 - tix are $20 each, doors open at 6:30
live surf, burlesque and go-go dancers, DJ Exotica and space pop, and a cocktail menu with all the classics presented in their original recipe formulas!

Exciting! I hope the drinks are better than they have been in the past. I probably won't be able to make it but you never know.

Edmonton - you've gotta make the trip! I can confirm that the drinks will be better as I am personally working to make sure only the original classic formulas are used for the main list I'll be presenting.
I tell you it will be worth it!

Will there be vendors sellin stuff there?

There may be one or two vendors, my company sells shirts of now defunct tiki locations and bowling shirts (www.shamefultiki.com) so I may have a small representation there and may ask Heather Watts if she wants to showcase some items. The only problem will be room as the lounge holds about 100 people. If I sell out there won't be any room for sales tables.

Pages: 1 4 replies