Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Jeffrey's Annual Hawaiian TIKI Party!! Edmonton March 5 & 6

Pages: 1 2 replies

Yes, I'm posting an event that happened 3 weeks ago. I only heard about it today and I'm bummed I missed it. I thought I would let my Etown pals know about it so we can plan to hit it next year:

Hello Folks.
This weekend come on down for a Sizzlin'Hot time to Jeffrey's Annual Hawaiian TIKI Party!!

Music by "Terry and the Tiki Boys" featuring Jamie "Hula" Philp, Dan "Kaimala" Skakun, Thom "Aloha" Golub & "Tiki" Terry McDade (Harp & Guitar) with special guest Jeremiah McDade (Saxophone)

• Get Lei'd upon arrival! Have a night of great music & fun!!!
    Fri and Sat. March 5 & 6 from 9 pm--12 only $15 (Phone 451-8890 for reservations)

Jeffrey's Café and Wine Bar | 9640 142 Street | 451-8890

well I cant believe that somebody ...ANYbody would dare have a TIKI party without telling it's reigning lords of the region! lol
This is a travesty!
AND YES ...we will
OH we will .......mmmmmmmuuuuuuhahahahahaha
(I have never heard of this place or the bands listed )

I heard about it. I sell to a store in that ritzy little strip in Crestwood. I assumed it was going to kind of suck, at least by our - ahem - high standards. Still, it might have been worth dropping in. I know they were serving slushies in plastic tiki cups last summer. And maybe Terry McDade made an effort to do some classic Hawaiian/Hapa Haole/Exotica songs. By the way, Tikiville, Terry McDade is the patriarch of a well-known family of musicians in our local folk/Celtic scene. We should check it out next year.

Pages: 1 2 replies