Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Pray...................

Pages: 1 16 replies

.......what ever way you do, for a really good friend of mine that I grew up with. She lost her life here in this world we live in and is now somewhere else. Sims, my tiki friends will pray for you.!

D

I'm sorry Ben.

MC

My condolences, friend.

S

Sorry, Ben. We heard the tragic news today.
Our hearts go out to your friend, her family and all who knew her.

I'm so sorry, Ben.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there, I do not sleep
I am a thousand winds that blow
I am the diamond glint on snow
I am the sunlight on the ripened grain
I am the gently falling autumn rain

When you wake in the morning hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circling flight
I am the soft starlight at night
Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there, I do not sleep

-- Hopi prayer

Perhaps they are not stars in the sky but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.
Eskimo Legend

D

Purple Jade when I lost my Grandmother 10 years ago, I got all of her old purses, I found that prayer in the pocket of one of her bags. Nothing else was in any of the other bags, just that piece of paper. I still have that poem, I carry it in my purse, It makes me smile everytime I read it, I will have it forever.

[ Edited by: DawnTiki on 2003-05-02 22:13 ]

Brother Ben,

It's not that she's gone, it's just that she's not here with you now.

Bong

Sorry to hear it Ben. I will pray.

Mahalos to all.

go to http://www.lasvegassun.com and type "Simone Hirst" into the search. This will explain a little more. And, mahalos again for all your thoughts and prayers. "Sims Rules! Forever Love!"

My condolences, Ben.

May she be in peace, light and love.

I just caught this thread. No wonder youve been on my mind Ben. Even built a bar with your tshirt on sat. You and Vicky are real good people and I feel your loss.Her life was cut way too short .

My thoughts are with you, friend.

Ben, my condolences to you.

On 2003-05-05 22:55, thechikitiki wrote:
Even built a bar with your tshirt on sat.

Dude,

That must be one crazy looking bar made out of a t-shirt. I've never heard of a bar made out of a t-shirt before! You better market this one quick! Did I give you a x-L or a xx-L? Do I get the proto-type?

(time to loosin up this post!)

On 2003-05-05 22:55, thechikitiki wrote:
Even built a bar with your tshirt on sat.

Dude,

That must be one crazy looking bar made out of a t-shirt. I've never heard of a bar made out of a t-shirt before! You better market this one quick! Did I give you a x-L or a xx-L? Do I get the proto-type?

(time to loosen up this post!)

Pages: 1 16 replies