Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Happy Easter

Pages: 1 2 replies

MD

Good Morning T.C.....Happy Easter.

Got an Easter story I just have to share with ya all.

I'm religious but not fascist about about it.....I was raised Baptist, but read and feel mainly Buddhist. And my ex was Jewish. So we have tried to raise our kids with an outlook on all religions as good and mainly teaching the same idea....Enjoy your life, be good to each other, don't judge, and help when you can.

So this morning I got up at 4:30 and hid eggs and candy around the yard, patio, pirate ship and tikis for Easter.

My 7 year old and my 3 year old woke up at 7 and swore they heard something outside last night....they ran out into the the 30 degrees in t-shirts and flip flops, baskets in tow and gathered all the eggs and candy they could find. Happy as can be.

Sitting at the table, after an egg and chocolate my 3 year old asked me "Daddy if Santa lives at north pole..where does the Easter Bunny live?
And my 7 year old boy..smart as a whip....answers before I could think of an answer says...."He lives on Easter Island!"

My kids...when older and asked their religions will answer........Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, and Polynesian tiki mish mash

Good to see a post from you Mr. Dale. I hope life is treating you well!

Great story, you have taught your children well!

I love this:

So this morning I got up at 4:30 and hid eggs and candy around the yard, patio, pirate ship and tikis for Easter.

:)

T

Polynesiac His kids will be the ones buying all of our mugs when we all
go to the nursing home.

Great story!!!

Pages: 1 2 replies