Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Hukilau 2003 Exlusive Mug

Pages: 1 10 replies

Aloooooha!

Here is your first look at the Hukilau 2003 Mug!

This picture shows its freshly made (I believe wax) mold, UNcolored, and UNglazed. The final color is to be determined, so what you see before you is NOT the actual color. PolyPop and I were given the sneak-peak and Holden happily allowed us to share the pictures with our TC Family!

His name is Huki-Huki.
Height: 6-7/8"
Width: 3"
Holds: approx. 14 oz.
Dislikes: Non-Alcoholic drinks, jello and saki slammers.
Looking for: Someone to help him rid that "empty feeling" inside.

FRONT

BACK

SIDE

BARTENDER'S VIEW

SugarCaddyDaddy's Schedule!

[ Edited by: SugarCaddyDaddy on 2003-05-16 13:41 ]

T

Grrr! He's cute!

Back to scrimping and saving.

M

Hey not bad, not bad at all. I think it's better than the Mondo mug. Who's gonna get us one, hmmmm?

Is it me, or is the little Tiki wearing ortho head gear?

It's me, right? Yeah, it's me.

Tiki Mugs 'R Us

M
Mattio posted on Fri, May 2, 2003 4:51 PM

I want it! :(

S
Swanky posted on Sat, May 3, 2003 9:49 AM

I think we got the best one.

That guy is great! Please let me know when it hits ebay so that I can pay waaay too much for it.

Looks to me like the "head-gear" would be those crazy plugs, those crazy kids are putting into their ear lobes now-a-days! Oh to be a National Geographic Super Model!!

The Hukilau mug looks a bit like Tiki-Farms [url=http://www.tikifarm.com/html/drinkware3.htm]"Kulapepeaio"[url] mug but without the real earings.

this might be a dumb ? ,but at the Hukilau who will be selling these, and are you'se gonna let some turkey with a lot of dough buy a whole bunch and therefore lowering my chances of getting ONE in case I'm in a drunken stupor before it all even starts and get there to find out I'm "$h!t outta luck"

Say it with me kids....Ebay...Ebay..Pay..Pay..Pay

S

Check the Hukilau site. Holden will be selling them at the event and they are limited to one per person, cash only.

Pages: 1 10 replies