Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Seeking Items for OHANA Luau at the Lake Silent Auction

Pages: 1 5 replies

Aloha!

We are seeking donations of items for the OHANA Luau at the Lake silent auction. The donations can be anything you think would sell: mugs, craft items, record albums, carvings, art, jewelry--anything and everything is welcome!

"Where is this money going?," you might wonder. Proceeds from the auction will benefit the Easter Island Foundation http://www.islandheritage.org/, for which OHANA raised $3000 last year!

Please PM me if you can help us out with any donations and we can make arrangements for shipping or, if you're in the northeast, pickup. Thank you for helping to make OHANA and our silent auction a success!

[ Edited by: velveteenlounge 2010-04-05 15:12 ]

i'll drop something in the mail this weekend for ya....

HUGE thank yous to all who have donated items or promised to donate! Your generosity is deeply appreciated. We're going to have some great items in the auction!

M

I'm sending off a box of tiki goodness for you in the next couple days!

I can't thank the donors to the OHANA Luau at the Lake silent auction enough. We raised a lot of money for the Easter Island Foundation, thanks to your incredible generosity!

X
xtine posted on Mon, Jun 28, 2010 3:11 PM

I have to say, losing out on some of that stuff was a bummer but knowing that you help up the price for a good cause lets you walk away with a warm fuzzy feeling. Or maybe that was the rum. Either way, it was fun bidding on such awesome stuff!

Pages: 1 5 replies