Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Otto in Chicago Apr 11

Pages: 1 10 replies

O
Otto posted on Tue, Apr 6, 2010 8:47 AM

I will be in Chicago Sunday April 11 staying w James T we will hit Hala Kahiki and Chef Shangra La. Then I am off to downtown Chi-town for business Mon - Tue but plan to hit Trader Vicls Monday night around 7 or 8.

Oops! A little late in posting, seeing as last Sunday was the 11th. We'd have gladly met you at the Chef and bought you a couple of cocktails if we'd known about it in time. Oh well, maybe next time Otto.

:drink:

D&C

Edited cuz I'm a dork that looked at the wrong week in my daytimer and thought it was some kinda late April fools joke. :o

BaMbOoLoDgE...where the South Pacific meets the Great White North!

[ Edited by: bamboolodge 2010-04-06 11:55 ]

BB

On 2010-04-06 09:33, BambooLodge wrote:
Oops! A little late in posting, seeing as last Sunday was the 11th. We'd have gladly met you at the Chef and bought you a couple of cocktails if we'd known about it in time. Oh well, maybe next time Otto.

:drink:

D&C

I know there is a time difference between Illinois and California but I didn't realize you guys were on some weird Mayan Calender :o I have today as April 6th 2010 what day is it where you are?

Oops my bad!!!! What a dork I am, sorry Otto!
Let us know what time you'll be at the Chef, and we'll see if we can make it.

same here....we can swing by the chef and/or hala kahiki.....give us a time frame. we're somewhat flexible on sunday.... -dave

T

I am working until 6:00, and we'll head out to the Chef right after that, probably followed by a dessert cocktail at HK.
Let's go ahead and call it 7:00 for the Chef.

[ Edited by: tikibars 2010-04-11 11:26 ]

We hardly ever get to see much of Otto, so we think if we get ourselves cleaned up fast enough, we may meet you all at the Chef.

nice to see you guys out last night....i have some pics i'll post later today of the small gathering.

how was the commute from HELL to chicago? ;D

On 2010-04-12 07:44, Johnny Dollar wrote:
how was the commute from HELL to chicago? ;D

So that's why you guys showed up late! :o

Otto having his palm read by the owner of the Chef Shangri-la.

fun times!

Pages: 1 10 replies