Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Rugbymatt in Sacramento & SF 16-17 April

Pages: 1 9 replies

R

Out in Sac-town for a job interview on the 15th hoping to meet some of the local ohana (Psycho Tiki D, et al) on Friday and then head to SF and the EAst Bay on Saturday to see some old friends. PM me if you"re up for something.

[ Edited by: rugbymatt 2010-04-06 18:27 ]

Shooting to have Matt stop by sometime on Friday, if anyone would like to drop in, let me know. Ami will be out of town that weekend.

PTD

J

Hey Matt,
It would be great to see you at Smuggler's Cove! Can you make it there Saturday night?

{edit} Nevermind. Just remembered there's something else going on Saturday. Are you around on Sunday too?

[ Edited by: jentiki 2010-04-09 23:56 ]

H

On 2010-04-07 06:07, Psycho Tiki D wrote:
... Ami will be out of town that weekend.

PTD

PARTY!!!

Smuggler's Cove is definitely on the list! Was going to scout housing in Sacramento on Friday but was keeping that evening flexible to see what pops up (PTD ?). No can do on Sunday, I have a 6:00 am flight back east that morning. Suzanne from FI may be showing me the town on Friday since she went to high school in Sac-town. PM me if things firm up.

[ Edited by: rugbymatt 2010-04-13 14:10 ]

PTD are we on for happy hour(s) at your pad Friday?

On 2010-04-13 14:09, rugbymatt wrote:
Smuggler's Cove is definitely on the list! Was going to scout housing in Sacramento on Friday but was keeping that evening flexible to see what pops up (PTD ?). No can do on Sunday, I have a 6:00 am flight back east that morning. Suzanne from FI may be showing me the town on Friday since she went to high school in Sac-town. PM me if things firm up.

[ Edited by: rugbymatt 2010-04-13 14:10 ]

huh huh huh,
you said things firm up.
:wink:

Hitting Trader Vics for dinner this evening then heading to Smuggler's Cove to get stuck in with some rummy goodness. Hope to see some of the local ohana out and about.

RugbyMatt did you hook up wit Duane ?

Mahalo to Suzanne for playing Pocohontas this past weekend. Mahalo to Brenda at well for her hospitality in Sac-town. Sorry I didn't get to see more of the local Ohana while I was in town. Got in to Trader Vics Emeryville for dinner on Saturday before their long hiatus. Thanks to Martin for hooking me up with his boyz Reza and Alex for Saturday night at Smugglers Cove. I closed the joint then drove straight to SFO to cath my flight back east.

Pages: 1 9 replies