Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Taboo Island Moving to San Diego!

Pages: 1 7 replies

M

Aloha Everyone!

Just wanted to give you a heads up that through some weird techtonic plate movement, Taboo Island is shifting closer and closer to California, and by month end scientists predict that it will be located right off the coast of San Diego. The natives are a bit nervous, but also very excited to be so close to so many great tiki bars and events...

I'll be shutting down the website and ebay and etsy stores within the next week. They'll probably be down a month or two, so let me know if you need anything before that.

Chime in if you have any great tips or suggestions on making the move from Hawaii, or if you just want to keep me out of SoCal.

This is fair warning for Buzzy, if you need to head for the hills!!!

Hey Max,

You're going to love San Diego. Give me a call and we'll head to the Bali Hai. First mai tai is on me.

Nick

Count me in.

Another artists for the Chops?

Sorry you had to give up the Isle, but best of luck for the move and your relocation. At least now, you won't have to make major travel plans to go to Oasis!

Why don't you shift north a bit and land off the Washington coast instead?!?! We NEVER get any fun stuff here! Harumph! Have fun in that totally awesome San Diego though - I'd move there too if I could afford it!

M

Thanks guys!

Can't wait to be that close to Bali Hai, and of course Tiki Oasis!!! Wouldn't mine hanging out at some of the Chops, too.

T

There has been a lot of volcanic activity lately! Welcome home!

Pages: 1 7 replies