Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Pufferfish lights I might have found a source!

Pages: 1 5 replies

R

I had been look around the net for some of these and had no luck, except for one site that wanted $229 for one! =-O But living in Key West has it's advantages :wink: There is a shop on Duval St. here that had one in the front display window and I finaly tracted down the owner. She said she could get them for a very reasonable price and I asked her to get a small one and a large one in for me. Sooo I should have them by the first of the week. If anyone is interested e-mail me with pufferfish light in the subject line and I will let you know if they were a good score, and how to contact her.

Rattiki~
Can you tell us of your purchase now that you (hopefully) have an actual pufferfish light in hand?

I know you wanted to be emailed, but some of us would probably like to read about it here.

"island treasures" in sunset beach, cal. tons-o-pufferfish!!!and CHEAP.

R

This unfortunately never came through as the shop keeper here could never get her conection to get off his butt and make some more :( She has had a lot of people ask about one since her's is about 14" long and in the front window of her Duval St. store. So I know she wants to get more in. I meanwhile am leaving for the summer very soon, so I just told her to put my order on hold as I may be able to find them somewhere in S.E.A.

Her name is Sylvia and the stores ph# is 305 292 2808 located at 211-A Duval Key West, FL 33040

Where exactly is Island Treasures located?
I need pufferfish, the more and the quicker the better!!

There is a shell shop on the Santa Barbara pier that sells puffer fish (not lighted) for $40.

Pages: 1 5 replies