Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Mini-chop this Saturday, May 1st, in Lemon Grove

Pages: 1 6 replies

Someone want to host a chop in SD soon? If not, my place is available. Someone do SOMETHING PLEASE!!!!

Update!!!

Bill, (4WDtiki) is heading down to get some sticks from my pile and I was thinking that we may as well chop, too!!

View my work @

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

[ Edited by: Billy the Crud 2010-04-29 00:21 ]

Agreed.

I'm always up for a Chop - I acctually ENJOY hanging out with you guys :D
I work every other weekend so we'll have to see when the Chop date falls

Ok, Mike. What weekend are you free? Let's pick a date and then Bill and I can ro-sham-bo for north or east county. If we do it here, no one needs a log. It's like going to the pumpkin patch with your kindergarten class.

Sorry Bill, I missed your reply. I'll check my work schedule and get back to you

Cool. This weekend is too soon to organize but next weekend or the weekend of the 8th will do. Whatever your schedule, man. I want you to be able to make it. I have a craft table and chairs to set up, too. I didn't prepare last time and Eric the Red almost sat in a filthy, wet chair. The bar is all set up on the deck, craft table in the garage, lots of logs and power tools galore. Just need carvers and munchies!! I'm having some people over to carve tomorrow as well, so if anyone is in the Grove or wants to be, just PM me for the addy.

BUMP!!!

Ok, mini-chop this Saturday, May 1st. Anyone want to come, please do. I've got coals, a WELL seasoned smoker/BBQ, crafting space, tiki bar, and PLENTY of logs to go around. PM or call me for the addy. 619-207-2210.

Bring meat, veggies, and tools!

Pages: 1 6 replies