Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Seattle area House for Sale, Retro with Tiki Bar Fully Furnished!

Pages: 1 0 replies

Its been a long time since I've posted on here (I had to change my user name because I forgot my old one!!! LOL) I just thought I'd post this for fellow tiki-philes out here. Our lovely vintage house (Seattle area) is for sale. We have painstedly restored this 1941 Cape Cod to her fabulous mid century glory! Its a wonderful first time house or great for a small family.

Some of the highlights include a rare Florida Sun Room on the front (rare in the Northwest!) that has been converted into a fabulous tiki-room, furnished with Heywood Wakefield pieces and tons of vintage tiki pieces. The living room is retro-asian, complete with a retro Asian gas fireplace! The kitchen is an absoloute gem, a 1950's original Pink GE Young American Kitchen suite with new black and white checkered flooring. All wiring has been updated! New bamboo floors throughout. There is also a period bathroom (pink), 3 bedrooms, full basement, huge garage/shop, and a hot tub in the backyard for your tiki gatherings! Lots of parking if you have a hotrod or motorcycles for your hobby! Two bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs. A full unfinished basement with laundry area too! Its on almost a quarter acre, and very nice lot with a nice balance of sun and shade.

The best part of this is that the house can come fully furnished, complete with decor that we have been collecting for years and years from the 1940's and 1950's if you want the house!

Check out the listing for more photos and price and feel free to share.

http://historichomesinseattle.com/public/listingSingle.do?listing.listingID=869070

Pages: 1 0 replies