Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Pollo Del Mar, from Nor. Cal. at the Tiki House in Pacific Beach, SD area, Fri. April 30th

Pages: 1 10 replies

The Secret Samurai is very pleased to welcome their good friends, the mighty Pollo Del Mar ( from Nor. Cal.),back to San Diego on Fri. April 30th at The Tiki House in Pacific Beach. Don't miss this opportunity to catch one of the finest instro surf bands around. The Secret Samurai will kick things off around 9:30

The Tiki House
1152 Garnet Ave.
San Diego, CA 92109
http://www.tikipb.com

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2010-04-27 21:39 ]

Since this is a couple blocks from the house I think I'll ride the Spaceliner over. Even though it is an hour past my bed time.

If any one of youz pees on my my lawn I'll shoot square in the pecker!! Stay off my lawn punk!

Normally I would be there too,
I love the tiki house in PB,
but a band is playing at Dons this Fri.
and its a B-ay party for a friend too.

enjoy the show.
PDM and SS kick ass.

Jeff(btd)

OOOOH!!! Thanks, BTD!!!

tonight.

BTD thanks for posting San Diego shows.
This is going to be good!

just a bump

Also, I have to suggest Hoboken Pizza up the street from Tiki House. Jersey style pies.
Springsteen & Sinatra on the east wall & Cali surf on the west
wall.

Hope you guys made it to the show.
I heard a report back that the show was kinda on the shy side attendance wise.

Jeff(btd)

SK

My wife and I made it there but unfortunately after Secret Samurai had already played. Pollo Del Mar was great. As far as the crowd, It was not jam packed but the crowd was appreciative. For my personal taste the scene and music was exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks for coming to the show. We always have a good time at the Tiki. Only thing wrong with the place is they don't have rum. A bar called "The Tiki" with no rum???????

Pages: 1 10 replies