Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

WE HAVE 3 WINNERS! tikitower.com is live! + Giveaways!!!

Pages: 1 2 63 replies

Z

Thanks for the fun contest, and congrats to the winners!

I won! Fantastic, I can't wait to receive my print! I wonder which print it will be?

Mahalo Zstreet for your fun generosity and TC Aloha spirit.

:)

On 2010-05-02 10:58, abstractiki wrote:
I won! Fantastic, I can't wait to receive my print! I wonder which print it will be?

Mahalo Zstreet for your fun generosity and TC Aloha spirit.

Your welcome Abstractiki!

I am grateful for this forum! I got a itch to draw Tiki's sometime last year (out of nowhere mind you) and have not been able to stop and this site has brought me much inspiration. I launched http://www.tikitower.com last week and already have had sales. I don't know if they are forum members or not (I would think TC members would have waited to see if they won something before ordering) but I credit TC for them regardless!

Anyway your prize is an 11x17 poster. Here's a pic!

This was fun a new friend won and that's great too. Wendy

TT

This is great! The picture will definately have a place of honor where lots of folks can see it.

Thanks,
Tam (Ed) Tiki

C

Even as a loser, it was fun to play. Mahalo again.

chiwito

All 3 prizes have been mailed out to the winners today. I'd like to thank everyone for participating and for checking out http://www.tikitower.com. I've gotten a lot of positive feedback and a few sales in this first week and I credit TC for that!

To the winners, I hope you enjoy your prints & posters and if they are worthy enoughof being hung up I would love to see pics of that!

Robert

T

Zero, you're the hero!

Thanks so much for your generosity with the TC community! I'm super stoked to have won the grand prize... crazy! Looking forward to placing your artwork among some other great tiki treasures!

Thanks again! Peace and blessings...

Jason <

T

BTW everyone, this is the piece I chose.... I just love the tiki's expression on this one, Zero!

Thanks again!

Jason <

Great contest. Thanks for letting us all play!

TT

Zero, you're picture arrived today and I immediately placed it next to some of my favorite mugs. I hope to get a really cool, retro frame for it and hang it above the mugs. Here are a couple of pics of where it is now.

Thanks again for sharing your amazing talents with us all!

Tam (Ed) Tiki

Ed,

Glad to see it arrived safe and sound! A retro frame would be cool. Michael's also has a series of frames in many sizes that has a rough, splintery wood facade on it. I have sold some prints with that frame and it always looks nice!

Thanks for posting these pics! And nice mugs!

I got my print "The Tiki God Commands You To Dance" a few days ago. I'm trying to figure out a framing situation for it before posting a pic. I'm thinking of making one out of my Islander bamboo but need a wood board to mount it on. Got a couple of cool postcards to!

Mahalo! Mahalo!
abs

On 2010-05-10 15:32, abstractiki wrote:
I got my print "The Tiki God Commands You To Dance" a few days ago. I'm trying to figure out a framing situation for it before posting a pic. I'm thinking of making one out of my Islander bamboo but need a wood board to mount it on. Got a couple of cool postcards to!

Mahalo! Mahalo!
abs

Again, I'm glad it arrived safe and sound! Can't wait to see it framed!

BOHO

Nice work!

Pages: 1 2 63 replies