Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Dr. Zarkov’s Tiki Lounge 4-28-10 Playlist

Pages: 1 2 replies

Be sure to listen to Dr. Zarkov's Tiki Lounge next Wednesday, 5-6 P.M. Eastern Time, on Fairfax Public Access/WEBR Radio, which can be heard on the Internet at: http://www.fcac.org/webcasting/webcast.htm

The theme this week was spring, which also was the theme last week and will be the theme of the next show as well.

Dr. Zarkov’s Tiki Lounge Playlist: April 28, 2010

1. “Joy Spring” by Lyle Ritz and Herb Ohta from the CD: A Night of Ukulele Jazz/Live at McCabe's Guitar Shop, Santa Monica, Calif.

2. “Some Other Spring” by Teddy Wilson from the collection: Early Session Hop

3. “I Love Paris” by Pauito Hechavarria from his CD: Frankly

4. “When the Sun Comes Out” by June Christy from her LP: Gone for the Day

5. “It Might as Well Be Spring” by Rosemary Clooney from the CD: Tenderly

6. “It Might as Well Be Spring” by King Pleasure from the LP: Moody’s Mood for Love

7. “It Might as Well Be Spring” by Astrud Gilberto from the CD: Astrud for Lovers

8. “I’ll Remember April” from the 1956 Recording: Clifford Brown and Max Roach at Basin Street

9. “Willow Weep for Me” by Frank Sinatra With the Red Norvo Quintet From the recording: Live in Australia, 1959

10. “Suddenly It’s Spring” by Stan Getz from the CD: Best of the West Coast Sessions

11. “April in Paris” by Erroll Garner from the LP: Concert by the Sea

S

Sounds like a kool program - will try and listen in! I think I know you from flickr, btw - you posted photos of your lounge awhile back, right?

~S

DZ

On 2010-04-30 03:07, Sedanman wrote:
Sounds like a kool program - will try and listen in! I think I know you from flickr, btw - you posted photos of your lounge awhile back, right?

~S

Yes. Those are my pictures on Flickr.

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner but I was out of town.

Pages: 1 2 replies